criseoiB12016

Hi there!, welcome to my blog! here you'll find activities, useful links and information about our course. Enjoy learning English!

martes, 29 de noviembre de 2016

I'm coming!

I feel much better and I'm coming back tomorrow. For Tuesday/Thursday groups, see you on Thursday.
For Grupo compartido, see you next Monday.
Publicado por Cristina en 5:08
Enviar por correo electrónicoEscribe un blogCompartir en XCompartir con FacebookCompartir en Pinterest

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua Inicio
Suscribirse a: Enviar comentarios (Atom)

Buscar este blog

TAGS

  • CULTURE
  • GRAMMAR
  • INFORMATION
  • LISTENING
  • READING
  • SPEAKING
  • VIDEOS
  • VOCABULARY
  • WRITING

All over the world with English!

All over the world with English!

ABOUT ME

Mi foto
Cristina
I'm a teacher of English at the Escuela Oficial de Idiomas.
Ver todo mi perfil

BLOG ARCHIVE

  • ►  2017 (48)
    • ►  septiembre (4)
    • ►  julio (1)
    • ►  junio (4)
    • ►  mayo (12)
    • ►  abril (7)
    • ►  marzo (6)
    • ►  febrero (7)
    • ►  enero (7)
  • ▼  2016 (37)
    • ►  diciembre (7)
    • ▼  noviembre (18)
      • I'm coming!
      • Practise your Speaking Skills
      • A message from Cristina
      •   If you want to know more about Thanksgiving...
      • READING COMPREHENSION ACTIVITIES
      • PRESENT PERFECT SIMPLE AND CONTINUOUS
      • Do you want to do more listening?
      • A dialogue about Money. An idea on how to organise...
      • A monologue about Food. An idea on how to organise...
      • MORE CLOZE EXERCISES
      • CLOZE: Hazardous History
      • LISTENING ON JOBS FOR STUDENTS
      • WRITING ABOUT MONEY
      • Present Perfect in the movies
      • Money makes the world go around
    • ►  octubre (7)
    • ►  septiembre (5)

Vistas de página en total

Tema Picture Window. Con la tecnología de Blogger.